Why your business NEEDS a professional website RIGHT NOW
Kudos to you for stepping out of the line and starting a business on your own. I know it wasn’t an easy decision and that the sacrifices were huge, as well as the hours spent making it work.
Now that the basics have been covered, you need to make another step forward: conquering the online market. Your customers are already there, and so is your competition.
About 80% of consumers search for their desired products or services online, even if they end up purchasing them from brick-and-mortar shops. If you’re not listed by Google, some other similar business is and the money goes to them.
- #1. You think your Facebook page is enough? It is for interaction with loyal customers, but not for getting new ones. And the new ones want to know more about your identity. Some nice pictures and a few posts will not make you a trustable supplier and will definitely not prove what makes you unique or which specific services you offer.
- #2. Another myth is that a professional website is not affordable. Is it affordable to not have one, though? A business cannot survive without any kind of marketing and advertising. If you compare the cost of developing a website to proper advertising, you’ll actually save money. And the maintenance cost is peanuts.
- #3. It’s easy to manage and keep your customers up to date. Whether you want to launch a new product line or inform them about a special event, you can do that in real time. You can also use a newsletter. With a click on the subscription button, your customers can have access to all the information that you want to share with them. And that will clearly reach their email inbox!
- #4. Local business is nice, international business is nicer. The entire world is online and a search away from your products and services. Imagine that!
- #5. With proper content made available for your customers, you have more time to take care of the core activities. You can add an FAQ page, clear descriptions for your products, terms and conditions and many more. You can forget about writing bookings on your agenda, endless discussions about directions or portfolio.
Long story short, the business website is the new business card. Your business needs it now!
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/nuntiwow/wowfactory.ro/wp-content/themes/wow/functions.php on line 768